Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

GingerLee
Favorite indie Game?
My personal favorite is Lone Survivor, with its awesome, high def, pixelated graphics and scary-as-heck soundtrack, it's not just my favorite indie game, it's my favorite game ever. How about you?
Right now probably The Escapist. I like strategical games like that and it is pretty hard to escape even the easiest prison fo me. Either that or the Binding of Isaac. I really like rogue-likes in general, so Isaac is pretty fun.
Hands down my favorite indie game is Valiant Hearts! I am so blown away on how amazing this game is. I love the 4 story lines that cross together in a world that is torn apart by WWI. The comic book like approach on the graphics I found to be so visually appealing. On top of all the little puzzles you have through out the game and game is great with giving you actual facts of the wars. So it's a game that teaches you as well. It does such a solid job in immersing you into each of the characters overlapping stories. Above all, this game has an amazing plot. By the end of it, if you are not in tears or at less emotionally moved, then I don't think you have a heart. Overall, this is by far one of the best indie games I have ever came across. I urge everyone to give it a shot. You will not be disappointed!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register