Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon?
Which show/movie streaming service do you prefer? Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon? I quite honestly prefer Netflix. :)
Well I pay for the 4 screen netflix service. Never used Hulu or Amazons service so can't really say which id prefer over the other.
I don't use any of those anymore.
Used to have a few Netflix accounts that I used but there wasn't that much content so I said fuck it.
Moved over to Kodi for movies/shows. Kodi + Exodus works pretty well.
Also enjoy the fact that you can control Kodi remotely from android.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
I do have all of these accounts, but my ranking would go:
1. Hulu (wayyyyy more shows, more interest)
2. Amazon (more shows, movies come out faster)
3. Netflix (eh, less quality shows, late on releases)
I have Hulu and Netflix and by far Hulu
Netflix totally
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
I have Hulu but I only use Netflix.
[Image: 51d1a1c201c30933fb8da1346aab6ef5.gif]
I never tried Amazon.
I only ever did the free trial on Hulu and don't remember why I gave it up.
I've been into Netflix since the beginning.
 -- 
I wish Crunchyroll had more anime. I wanted to go beyond my free trial with it, but ran out of interesting ones to watch.

When Netflix lost the HBO and Cinemax streaming rights it left a void for a little awhile but then they realized their potential and started to focus heavy on making their own shows. Now they have originals in just about every genre. That, and most of them are surprisingly good shows. Their movies suck, but they got some good shows mang. Lots of stand-up too. I don't mind that Netflix is late on stuff, as I'm usually busy with binge gaming or girlfriend. I'm hardly caught up on the stuff that is available.
Not too long ago I got a smart TV because the HDMI ports on my old TV just sort of fell off, and this new one is a smart TV which has straming apps built right in to it.
I've been watching almost everything using Kodi lately because it's amazing.
Between the Exodus and Cartoons 8 apps you can watch damn near anything that exists.

In the past two months I've watched The Flash, Adventure Time, The Ripping Friends, Clone High, Undergrads, Suicide Squad, and nearly every other movie that is/ways in theatres recently.
Pretty awesomely convenient.
I prefer Netflix. Those Netflix Originals are the greatest lol
[Image: JtW4M9R.png]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register