Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Teg
Super Mario Brothers
One of my all time favorite NES games was Super Mario Brothers. I can remember coming home after school--in middle school--and playing this game for hours on end. I was always pretty fond of the "fish" levels because I thought they looked cool. Anyone else a fan of this classic game?
Me. I hated the fish levels, though. They did look very cool, but I hated those squids that would drop down on you.
I like the fish levels of any mario game. The levels I hate are the ghost ones.
I also hated the fish levels! I remember playing Super Mario on Gameboy Color and hating everything about them... the peppy music, the fact that the screen was scrolling on itself, the fish and octopi...
I liked playing the game, but it wasn't my favorite - Donkey Kong Country was much better imho.
I've started playing Super Paper Mario on a whim and I think that's my favorite part of Mario series (along with Kart 64 and Yoshi's Island). The gameplay is fun, the art direction is adorable (honestly, it's the first time when Mario's looks don't disturb me) and I love the light-hearted and quirky plot.
I definitely love Super Mario Bros. It was one of the first video games I ever played. My sister was always better at it than I was, but I still loved playing it. I actually really liked the water levels, even if they did get a little frustrating. Personally, my least favorite parts of the game was always the castle. The music legitimately scared me as a kid. I'd have to mute it when I played. Even now, just no. Eughgh.
I loved Super Mario Bros 1 and 3 for the NES. They just were a couple of masterpieces ; platformers as we know them are based on those :).
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register