Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

oahuwriter
HumbleBundle.com for savings on games & give to charity
Got the news about HumbleBundle.com? You can get great prices for games and give to charity of choice too at site. I only know about the site and didn't sign on for it. Just like to share with you who love to purchase the latest games. You're welcome in advance, too. Angel
HumbleBundle just got old bad games after my opinion. You pay for games that you'll never play.
Really depends on what they have in their line up. I generally keep an eye on it now and then to see if I can snag something for a steal. As to the other games I give them a shot and if I don't like them then it's not a huge loss.
(11-25-2015, 08:49 PM)Kinguin Wrote: HumbleBundle just got old bad games after my opinion. You pay for games that you'll never play.

Angel I see. I didn't know that humblebundle.com was like this at all, sorry. I hope to find more sites that is good to mention. I thought that humblebundle.com was good. Some others have had good experiences with humblebundle.com and love the concept that they can donate too charity. Sorry.  :-/
(11-26-2015, 12:06 AM)oahuwriter Wrote:
(11-25-2015, 08:49 PM)Kinguin Wrote: HumbleBundle just got old bad games after my opinion. You pay for games that you'll never play.

Angel I see. I didn't know that humblebundle.com was like this at all, sorry. I hope to find more sites that is good to mention. I thought that humblebundle.com was good. Some others have had good experiences with humblebundle.com and love the concept that they can donate too charity. Sorry.  :-/

Don't feel bad, I believe a lot of companies push out lesser known or sub-par games, for example Xbox has been giving us a few games a month, and only a few have caught my attention.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.

I wouldn't blow it off completely. It's just one of those sites where something good may come along on an off chance. It all depends on how often/hard you look. I've seen some AAA games on there for stupid cheap.

Sometimes they have pretty decent games on. The first bundle I bought from them had Dead Space 1 and 3, Burnout Paradise, Crysis 2, Medal of Honor, Mirrors Edge, C&C Red Alert 3, and Populous, all for a single dollar. Say what you want, that's a pretty good deal. 

Another bundle had all 3 FEAR games, Batman AA and AC, Scribblenauts, Mortal Kombat and then some LOTR games. All for $4.50.

So yeah, they have some old bad games on from time to time, but they are still worth keeping an eye out.
(11-26-2015, 01:41 AM)Rhodolite Wrote:

I wouldn't blow it off completely. It's just one of those sites where something good may come along on an off chance. It all depends on how often/hard you look. I've seen some AAA games on there for stupid cheap.

Or I don't blow off the free games, in fact I make an effort to at least Click the Buy for 0.00$ button, so if At a later point in time I wanna try the game out I can download it still.
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.

It depends from day to day, sometimes theres good games, mostly bad games, and old games.
It's totally a case-by-case basis with Humble Bundle. Sometimes they're filled with surprisingly awesome games, including some indie titles you might normally blow off because they're not made by a 'brand name', so to speak. In others, yeah, the games are either old or just didn't sell well. It's a mixed bag for a pittance, and even if you're only buying a bundle for one game, that game usually comes at a significant discount, plus lots of other stuff.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register