Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

SLTE
Fallout 4
Anybody gotten this sucker yet? I've been enjoying it for the last two weeks, and I just got my first ending last night by going the Minutemen route. It's a damn fun game. The world is huge, with stuff to do virtually everywhere, and I can see myself starting over and trying a different build to see how the game plays out from another perspective. (The first time I went stealthy. Next time? Power armor all the way through, assuming I can find enough Fusion Cores to make it worth the effort.)
Fallout 4 is awesome! What settings are you running?
I've been wanting to try this game out for a while now. From what I've heard and seen though, it's extremely glitchy at the moment, so I'm still waiting for the game to get at least a little bit better better. I really don't want my Dogmeat running off a cliff all of a sudden and then dying.
I have it for my pc. I enjoy the game and the building on it is amazing. Although the Size cap in the game for building can be annoying. The things we can do on PC like build anywhere is pretty funny. I built inside of Vault 81.
I've been on the edge about buying it, but I think you guys have convinced me to go out and get it, never really was to much into the series so this should be fun!
Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
(11-28-2015, 02:53 AM)Spartan Wrote: I've been on the edge about buying it, but I think you guys have convinced me to go out and get it, never really was to much into the series so this should be fun!
Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

I got lots of tips lol. Hmu on skype or something and i'll give you what I know about power armor locations and shit.
I will be getting Fallout 4 pretty soon.
It's demo looks tempting.
At first, I was not too into Fallout 4. I thought it was too much of the same old same old - just another rendition of  FO3. I think that was because of the sheer immensity of the game and seemingly endless depth of content - I was overwhelmed. But, after a few hours of gameplay, I got the feel for what I was doing and now I really appreciate the complexity of FO4. I really enjoy the addition of settlements. It adds a sort of Minecraft or Sims experience to the game that helps to break up the monotony of always being on intense missions. I never thought I would enjoy a game with this much resource management involved, but somehow, Bethesda has made it a fun experience, almost too fun! FO4 is my crack!
Since posting this I've run Fallout 4 into the ground. Pretty certain I've explored every location now, split between two characters (one stealth, one in power armor) and it's great. It's still a fun game, even after two months of play. I'm moving on to other games now, but I'll be happy to go back to my awesome power armor garage atop the Red Rocket Truck Stop outside Sanctuary whenever I feel like pounding around and shooting people with lasers.

(And sorry, I have it on PS4. Settings are PS4 settings. Should've mentioned that in the original post.)
I have been struggling with myself if I should buy this or not. I really love huge open world games where you can choose your own path and create your own characters. But I don't know if I want to spend $60 on it just yet. I think that I will like it but I think I just might wait until it gets down to like $30. The only other Fallout game I have played was Fallout 3. It was a good game but it definitely wasn't one of my favorites. I know people absolutely love Fallout and I want to give this a shot but I think I"m going to wait a little while before I explore this world of Fallout 4.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register