Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

WhiteG
Black Ops II or APB
Hello,
Do any of you play BO 2, APB, or Soldier Front 2? I'm mostly on SF2 but like the rest as well. 
What do you guys play?

White
APB as in APB RELOADED? If so I play that.
Yea, I used to play that all the time, have many perm guns! Finna play sometime? I bet I need to update it.
(12-16-2015, 08:28 PM)WhiteG Wrote: Yea, I used to play that all the time, have many perm guns! Finna play sometime? I bet I need to update it.

Yeah we can play sometime. I'm in Joker region if I remember correctly, and I have a lot of cars and perm guns also lol
I used to play APB. But it got  me into police simulators so i am waiting for police 1013 to come out.
I suppose a few years ago I used to play black ops 2 quite alot. However not so much anymore.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I love APB Reloaded.  Not that many people are playing it tho, but you can still get into missions and stuff.  I always play a Crim. hehe
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register