Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Codie
Starting a gaming channel on YT
I'm starting a youtube channel for fun.  If anyone has clips that'd let me use that'd be pretty chill.  I started with something very simple that anyone can do.  MKX fatalities and special moves.

link to my first video -> https://youtu.be/Aj5wytax_08

Looks pretty neat, I'll check over my game clips and see If I got anything good on it you can use, in the morning!
Also subscribed from the Gaming-Forums youtube! :)
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
(01-14-2016, 10:07 AM)Spartan Wrote: Looks pretty neat, I'll check over my game clips and see If I  got anything good on it you can use, in the morning!
Also subscribed from the Gaming-Forums youtube! :)

Thanks.  I don't have any crazy editing software so I'm starting out with nothing.
I recently found my hauppauge HD PVR 2, was thinking of making a few videos in my spare time. If i make anything i will drop you a PM and you can stick it on your chanel if you like.
(01-15-2016, 08:30 PM)BruceTheMoose Wrote: I recently found my hauppauge HD PVR 2,  was thinking of making a few videos in my spare time. If i make anything i will drop you a PM and you can stick it on your chanel if you like.

Sounds good to me.
Pretty good video man! With more practice I'm sure you'll be able to improve :)
Nice! I may have to check out more later on down the line. Just keep improving on your work! :]
That looks very nice! Without any editing software, I think you've made a very nice video! Great job! :D

Sadly I've no clips that you can use. My channel has only one video, and that's a gameplay footage of me showcasing my Fallout 4 Settlement  that I built on Spectacle Island. Sorry.  :(
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register