Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Spartan
GoldenEye 007 "Facility" from N64 made in Unreal Engine 4
Man do I love videos that give nostalgia!
So Jude Willsion Remade partt of the level Facility from GoldenEye 007 from the Nintendo 64 on the Unreal engine 4 and man does this make me want to go get another copy of goldeneye!
How many of you guys played this game & how did you feel about it?

Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
I heard about this game when i was playing Mario 64. I was actually using an emulator to play Mario 64 and too bad the emulator seems not able to run GoldenEye 007.

The video looks freaking good man. They should remake Mario 64 using unreal engine too! LOL
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
Hoooo-lllllyyyy crap. That's such a cool recreation of that level. So weird to see such familiar hallways with such a high level of polish. It's too bad they didn't go back into the tank farms at all, but I suppose most of the action - in multiplayer, anyway - took place in the first few halls around the bathroom anyway.

Nintendo needs to pick up and use Unreal Engine for some of these older games. I keep seeing some amazing results that would look great for, say, a remake of Ocarina of Time or something. (Okay, another remake of Ocarina of Time.)
Wow, it's amazing that after so many years (and other FPS games!) GoldenEye is still fondly remembered and wonderful stuff like this gets created.
It makes me wish that I played the game back when it was hot! I ignored it because I was more into fantasy or colorful games (typical Nintendo ones, you know) and James Bond didn't seem very interesting to me.
I agree that it would be amazing if we had gotten a remake of OoT made with such a technology! The slightly-updated GC edition is not enough.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register