Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

AceTy31
StarCraft
Before we met, my fiancé played StarCraft.  Has anyone else played this game?  Do you know of any PS3 games that are similar?
I never got into StarCraft back when it was hugely popular, but some RTS games on the ps3 I'd suggest are
Tom Clancy's End War
and
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Private message me with Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
Sure, I love StarCraft. Played it all the time in high school, and just recently I got into a StarCraft II binge. It's a more-than-worthy successor to the original, and has a pretty damned good campaign to boot.

I haven't found RTS titles to translate that well onto console, mainly because it's difficult to play an RTS when you don't have a keyboard and mouse handy. EndWar was pretty good, though, and Command & Conquer games are usually a safe bet. If I remember correctly Brutal Legend had RTS elements, as well, though I haven't played it beyond the very beginning.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register