Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Walter White
What CS:GO rank are you?
I'm getting it for Christmas so I'll play then!
[Image: iP866OL.jpg]
Currently Master Guardian Elite.
Okay i found my rank. Trainee e.e
[Image: giphy.gif]DAT ME 262 DOE [Image: giphy.gif]DED!
i am DMG ( Distinguished Master Guardian)

if you want to know more about the CS:GO ranking system click Here
Sorry for bumping an old thread but there is not a lot of places to post ;)

I am Global Elite.
[Image: qhUXX23.png]
I'll fix the glow later. Press the image for my youtube channel. Or here! 
I'm currently Master Guardian 1. I was Master Guardian 2 before the derank wave, got deranked back to Gold Nova Master, then made my way up to MG1 again. It's becoming harder to rank up because now the rank is determined relative to the overall skill of all players. If you're Global Elite it means you're better than 99% of players. It used to be absolute, now it's better. It gives you a bigger sense of achievement when you achieve a new rank.
I'm currently at Master Guardian Elite. Was Legendary Eagle before the rank update, deranked to Master Guardian 2 and managed to rank up to Master Guadrian Elite yesterday. Which I'm actually quite proud of, considering I started at Silver 3 :)
On my main I'm currently at SMFC. Haven't played much MM lately, I've been enjoying pugs lately.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register