Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

SLTE
What do you want to see from the Nintendo NX?
Whatever its name will eventually be, the much-talked-about next console in Nintendo's stable, the Nintendo NX, is currently little more than a bundle of rumours and hopes. It's not much secret that the Wii U didn't do so well - I personally liked the thing, so I'm sad to see it die this quickly - and I'm interested to see what would-be owners would want from the new system. What features would make the Nintendo NX a must-buy for you? I'm mainly just hoping it's powerful enough to run current-gen games from other systems, as that's what really killed the Wii U.
I'm with you, if they release a new console my reason for buying has always been if it's backwards compatible. I hate having purchased a lot of games for one console and then they release a new one and suddenly I have to have 3 or 4 consoles hooked up just to play all of my favorites. I, too, liked the Wii U and I didn't think it would die so quickly. There were some really great games released on it. But I know if they release a new console my brother will be first in line to get one so I'll get to play it anyway, heh heh heh.
I don't know what to expect from the next Nintendo console. I don't even know if it's gonna be a handheld or a hybrid of some sort. Anyway, Nintendo should put some more energy in getting big game companies to release featured titles in its console, and stop living off Mario, Smash Bros., Zelda & Pokemon.
(02-24-2016, 03:30 PM)fuumarumota Wrote: I don't know what to expect from the next Nintendo console. I don't even know if it's gonna be a handheld or  a hybrid of some sort. Anyway, Nintendo should put some more energy in getting big game companies to release featured titles in its console, and stop living off Mario, Smash Bros., Zelda & Pokemon.

From what I remember it's supposed to be another hybrid, and will combine the console at home with the ability to take it with you anywhere you like. I believe for that reason there won't be a separate handheld device. I like that approach - the Wii U's Gamepad was pretty great, but the inability to take it anywhere you liked really killed its usability in some respects. Presumably this new device will be close in size to a 3DS, too, as I couldn't imagine taking the Gamepad on the subway or something. It's a bit... bulky.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register