Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Fuller House
So, the new Netflix's revival of Full House debuted today... anyone else watching it? I'm on episode 11...only one more to go. (SO SAD. NOT LONG ENOUGH.)

But I'm absolutely loving it. So many references to the original show, and to what the actors have been up to since then. Really enjoying the nostalgia!!!
I'm only on episode five and I don't like it. I was looking forward to it, but I hate that DJ is kind of a pushy (well, I can't think of a nice word for her) and that Stephanie's so trashy and dumb. I do like some Kimmy (except how she's a spinless parent in one episode, despite in the second episode where she threw her daughter's phone to get her into the house; that was hilarious) and some of the cameos were funny, especially John Stamos. I think the show has potential, so I'm going to keep watching. It's only the freshman season, after all. It has to start out kind of bad so they have something to work up to.
Apparently it is meant to be really good, however, I've not seen it yet, hoping to this year though.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I loved Full House as a kid.  And now fuller house is lovely because you get to see the kids all grown up. Love it

(02-27-2016, 11:58 AM)AceTy31 Wrote: I'm only on episode five and I don't like it. I was looking forward to it, but I hate that DJ is kind of a pushy (well, I can't think of a nice word for her) and that Stephanie's so trashy and dumb. I do like some Kimmy (except how she's a spinless parent in one episode, despite in the second episode where she threw her daughter's phone to get her into the house; that was hilarious) and some of the cameos were funny, especially John Stamos. I think the show has potential, so I'm going to keep watching. It's only the freshman season, after all. It has to start out kind of bad so they have something to work up to.

You have watched Full House yes?
I use to watch Full House as a kid.  I wondered how this show would fair versus my memory of the earlier show as a kid.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register