Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

fuumarumota
Gaming systems graphics comparisons?
I've gone across so many sites that make comparisons between the mos popular gaming systems (XBOne / PS4 / PC) graphics. Do you watch / read those? Would you base your system purchase decision in information like this? What else do you look for when deciding which console / PC to buy?

Cheers!
Put it this way; The Xbone and the PS4 are very similiar. If I'm not mistaken, both run AMD APU's, where the PS4 is running a generation newer compared to the Xbone. Both are very similiar and have 8 cores, where on the xbox, 6 are open for games, and 2 are reserved. In a recent change, Xbox development allowed Game Developers to utilize the 7th core. I don't know about the PS4, but it is just a little stronger, even if the Xbone runs on 7 cores.

An APU is a CPU and GPU in one for anybody wondering.

PCs is what I am interested in. Since I follow the development, I know which cards have the best price to performance, which makes the least noise, which have the lowest temperatures and which looks best.
Personally I am running a GTX 780, it still has some power left in it, it is slick, pretty quiet and Nvidia Shadowplay. Basically everything I want in my PC.
[Image: qhUXX23.png]
I'll fix the glow later. Press the image for my youtube channel. Or here! 
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register