Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Zeno
Cheap VPS (ddos allowed)
Server allows ddos only.

$10
4 Months
1x Intel E5 3.5GHz+ Core
256MB RAM
30GB SSD
UM Bandwidth
Stock - 10
Setup time - 4hrs

Only accepting btc
PM to purchase
This has been approved, good luck with your sales and please remember all deals are done at your own risk Night Forums is not responsible for any sales or purchases.
Thanks for approval, I have 10 servers in stock ready for sale.
If you have any questions regarding the server, please PM me.
Seems pretty nice, am I able to test its power with some scripts? will leave a nice vouch if I think it's worth the price :)
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
(12-13-2016, 10:17 PM)Aberrant Wrote: Seems pretty nice, am I able to test its power with some scripts? will leave a nice vouch if I think it's worth the price :)

Can't give out test at the moment, once you purchase I could run a speed test for you.
Port is 500mbps, should be good for home connections and proxies.

Also I could give you a discount if you wanted.
(12-13-2016, 10:35 PM)Zeno Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 10:17 PM)Aberrant Wrote: Seems pretty nice, am I able to test its power with some scripts? will leave a nice vouch if I think it's worth the price :)

Can't give out test at the moment, once you purchase I could run a speed test for you.

Alright I'll possibly check it out soon GLWS
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
(12-13-2016, 11:42 PM)Aberrant Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 10:35 PM)Zeno Wrote:

Alright I'll possibly check it out soon GLWS
Thanks
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register