Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Afterlife?
Do you think theres an afterlife? I do and thats how I comforted myself when my grandpa and grandma passed on.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I couldn't be sure on this question, I do want to believe there is some sort of afterlife, but at the same time the whole death and dying subject saddens me, as like most of us we don't want it to happen to ourselves or our loved ones etc...
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I believe that afterlife as we see it doesn't exist, but I believe in a soul, and I believe that when we die our soul enters a different plane of understanding and existance, where our sole carries on, either in another body, or we are reincarnated as something else.

Only those with truly exceptional circumstances in their life are reincarnated back as a human, ofc with little to no knowledge of previous lives.

It is known that people have vivid dreams about "past lives" - I know a woman who swears she has dreams of medieval times, where she is in a forest, and she can feel the grass, feel the cold, and she's wearing a skirt (which she doesn't normally) - and she offers healing to the local peasants. Such a vivid dream can't (in my belief) be a coincidence, and I believe that her "soul" is remembering part of its past life, thus she has these "visions"

Ofc, I might be wrong, but that's my belief.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
katos Wrote:I believe that afterlife as we see it doesn't exist, but I believe in a soul, and I believe that when we die our soul enters a different plane of understanding and existance, where our sole carries on, either in another body, or we are reincarnated as something else.

Only those with truly exceptional circumstances in their life are reincarnated back as a human, ofc with little to no knowledge of previous lives.

It is known that people have vivid dreams about "past lives" - I know a woman who swears she has dreams of medieval times, where she is in a forest, and she can feel the grass, feel the cold, and she's wearing a skirt (which she doesn't normally) - and she offers healing to the local peasants. Such a vivid dream can't (in my belief) be a coincidence, and I believe that her "soul" is remembering part of its past life, thus she has these "visions"

Ofc, I might be wrong, but that's my belief.

I believe that too, Katos, there just can't be ultimate ending of our lives.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I really don't know about this but soon or later i will find it out
Better Than Before :D 
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register