Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Karulean彡
Favorite Social Media app?
What's your favorite social media app?
Mine is probably Instagram, or just regular messages on Android.
I barely use SC so.
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
I don't use anything besides Facebook. So I'd have to go with Facebook.
Even tho I barely use it.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
i use twitter the most, and only twitter
I use Wickr Me (Encrypted chat), Twitter and Snapchat.
"When autumn winds blow
not one leaf remains
the way it was."
—Togyu
I don't really use social media, unless you count talking to people I've never met on Discord.
I avoid social media at all costs.
I don't care what everyone is up to at all times and I don't want everyone knowing my business either.
It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.
Instagram.
(12-14-2016, 06:28 AM)On3. Wrote: I don't use anything besides Facebook. So I'd have to go with Facebook.

A few year ago, all I used was Facebook and I now, I stopped using it, in my school they would call people trash because they use Facebook which is old now.
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
(12-14-2016, 10:55 PM)Karulean彡 Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 06:28 AM)On3. Wrote: I don't use anything besides Facebook. So I'd have to go with Facebook.

A few year ago, all I used was Facebook and I now, I stopped using it, in my school they would call people trash because they use Facebook which is old now.

That's like calling people trash because they use Windows 7.
I mean, Facebook is pretty much owning the market right now. Instagram is owned by Facebook, I mean really?
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
(12-14-2016, 03:53 AM)Karulean彡 Wrote: What's your favorite social media app?
Mine is probably Instagram, or just regular messages on Android.
I barely use SC so.

barely use these stuff
insta prob
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register