Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

bryce
Favorite Movies?
I'm bored and I'm looking for some great movies to watch.

I normally enjoy comedies, action, and sci fi movies.

My favorite movie of all time would have to be Interstellar though, what's yours?
My two all-time favorites are Rocky Horror Picture Show and The Emperor's New Groove.

Nightcrawler is a pretty good thriller, would also recommend The Imitation Game for something not so action-y. Not sci fi, either, but it's got a big computer in it and has some pretty great character focus.
Definitely would have to be Rocky for me since it applied to me very much wanting to do boxing as a young kid :)
You should really watch Central Intelligence, that is a very good movie, it is a comedy.
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
(12-20-2016, 11:37 PM)Karulean彡 Wrote: You should really watch Central Intelligence, that is a very good movie, it is a comedy.

Is that the cold movie with Kevin Hart and Will Ferral, or Kevin Hart and The Rock?

I remember watching one of those detective/bad cop comedies, I just don't remember which ones exactly..
Wach the Lord Of The Rings franchise again.
I watch it every year, really love it.
[Image: DRPkiTY.gif]
(12-21-2016, 03:05 AM)bryce Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 11:37 PM)Karulean彡 Wrote: You should really watch Central Intelligence, that is a very good movie, it is a comedy.

Is that the cold movie with Kevin Hart and Will Ferral, or Kevin Hart and The Rock?

I remember watching one of those detective/bad cop comedies, I just don't remember which ones exactly..

Yea it is. Have you watched it? It was pretty good. :)
[Image: ed3bTUn.gif]
I'd definitely say that The Walking Dead series is by far the best series out there, in my opinion.
Or you could watch Thirteen Ghosts, that's a pretty good movies if you like scary movies, or the Saw series, which is pretty bloody.
Saw, The Walking Dead - Both are great movies/tv shows.

I recently started watching "The 100" again on Netflix.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register