Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Console vs PC
Which one do you prefer to game on?
I would personally choose PC, as there is virtually no limit to it's abilities.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
PC. I've been PC Gaming for approx. 7-8 years now. A lot of my money goes to my setup, although I do pay a lot of subscriptions/bills so I don't spend that much.
(01-01-2016, 08:26 PM)Nysa Wrote: PC. I've been PC Gaming for approx. 7-8 years now. A lot of my money goes to my setup, although I do pay a lot of subscriptions/bills so I don't spend that much.

Well, the way I think of it when I buy a gaming PC, is it's like paying for 5 next-gen consoles at once. And a good gaming PC will last you ~5 years.
PC for sure, I have a $2000+ setup and I like it... lol.
(01-01-2016, 08:28 PM)hype Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 08:26 PM)Nysa Wrote: PC. I've been PC Gaming for approx. 7-8 years now. A lot of my money goes to my setup, although I do pay a lot of subscriptions/bills so I don't spend that much.

Well, the way I think of it when I buy a gaming PC, is it's like paying for 5 next-gen consoles at once. And a good gaming PC will last you ~5 years.

The current gaming PC im on, hopefully it lasts me about 8 years if possible.
(01-01-2016, 08:28 PM)Galaxy Wrote: PC for sure, I have a $2000+ setup and I like it... lol.

My setup only cost like $1300, probably less lol
The only time I would prefer PC over console would be in the case of something similar to what happened with the Withcer 3 and all the problems it had on consoles at launch. Other than that I'd rather sit on the couch and play a console.
I prefer the PC. I've owned a PC longer then I have owned a console. I guess it's just because of habit. Might have been different if Ihad a console before I had a PC.
Many PC gamers here!
I love both. Very often I don't wanna sit at the desk, close to my small (20") monitor; I'd rather lay on the couch with my 47" screen. Consoles are great, they're also pretty straightforward.
But of course I love having instant access to my games on PC, twice as many as I have on consoles, and game on for a while. I also prefer online gaming on PC.

But yeah, I support both equally! The beauty is having the best of both worlds, isn't it?
I got a gaming PC a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register