Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Hype
Favorite Hacked Client
Do you use a hacked client? If so, what's your favorite?

Mine would probably have to be Flare.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
I made my own private client with tons of bypasses. So I'd have to say mine xD
(01-09-2016, 11:17 PM)Illuminati Wrote: I made my own private client with tons of bypasses. So I'd have to say mine xD

You should hmu with that fam :)
exmimus is the one im using right now. Still trying to find that one client that does really well.
My Drawing Thread

If any memes want me to do draw something just hit me up with a private message.

[Image: 76561198027746348.png]
(01-09-2016, 11:27 PM)inc Wrote: exmimus is the one im using right now. Still trying to find that one client that does really well.

I would really recommend Flare, I love it.
I'll check it out later m8

I'm also thinking about trying to code my own personal client.
My Drawing Thread

If any memes want me to do draw something just hit me up with a private message.

[Image: 76561198027746348.png]
(01-09-2016, 11:30 PM)inc Wrote: I'll check it out later m8

I'm also thinking about trying to code my own personal client.

I have made a few before, I like making them :)
Lmfao you don't code your personal client you program it.
People these days don't even know their hacking terms.
People don't use the word code, unless you are cracking it or bypassing it.
Professionals use the word program.
(01-10-2016, 12:30 AM)Cosmorider Wrote: Lmfao you don't code your personal client you program it.

Do you know how retarded that sounds? "You don't code your personal client you program it" Coding and programming are the same thing #1. 2, you probably don't even know what XSS stands for. 3, coding has nothing to do with cracking or bypassing anything, unless you're coding an account cracking utility, and you're such a professional right?

This is you:
Cosmorider Wrote:I don't code, I program.
(01-10-2016, 12:30 AM)Cosmorider Wrote: Lmfao you don't code your personal client you program it.

Stupidest thing ive heard all day lmfao.... Coding and programming is the same thing.

"People these days don't even know their hacking terms." LOL THESE AREN'T HACKING TERMS! They are program/client creation terms. Its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about. "Professionals use the word program" Nah, they really don't... I am a security analyst for Discover card, and I can guarantee you thats not the word they use all the time.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register