Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

nytegeek
Which Nintendo do you have?
I have an NES in good working condition and a regular Wii. I haven't upgraded to the Wii-U yet and I skipped the handheld devices in favor of emulation on my smartphone. How about you?
I think I still have my Nintendo 3DS somewhere, and a Wii
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
We have every Nintendo console with he exception of the virtual boy and the SNES. We play a lot of games in this house and the Wii U is kind of the console of choice at the moment.
(01-03-2016, 07:08 PM)PingPongCall Wrote: We have every Nintendo console with he exception of the virtual boy and the SNES. We play a lot of games in this house and the Wii U is kind of the console of choice at the moment.

I have kind of been wanting to get a Wii U for a while.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
I still own a nintendo and thr super Nintendo. These were both given to me as gifts from my parents and bring back very fond memories of my childhood. As a child I played games with my siblings and had hours of fun with them.
I own a WII U system, a 3DS XL, and a game cube. Although it's now considered "outdated", nothing beats the nintendo gamecube. It's an absolute classic, and most of it's popular games are very well designed and impossible to outshine even on newer consoles. (Example: gamecube mario cart double dash. All of the newer mario cart games pale in comparison for me.) I think I also have a nintendo 64 buried somewhere.
(01-05-2016, 12:05 AM)turtwiggle Wrote: I own a WII U system, a 3DS XL, and a game cube. Although it's now considered "outdated", nothing beats the nintendo gamecube. It's an absolute classic, and most of it's popular games are very well designed and impossible to outshine even on newer consoles. (Example: gamecube mario cart double dash. All of the newer mario cart games pale in comparison for me.) I think I also have a nintendo 64 buried somewhere.

Heh, sometimes stuff is outdated 6 months off the line. Don't let it stop you from enjoying it.
I have a NES and SNES with missing display cables, and fully working N64s (two of 'em), GameCube, Wii and Wii U. GameBoy (the old-school one), Color and Advance as far as handhelds.
I still play the old N64 a bit, and the Wii U mostly. Wish I had more games though.
I'm looking to buy a New 3DS for myself and one for the wife within a couple months. :D
I think I still have a Wii buried in my container of dead, no longer popular systems. There may even be a Game Cube in there :P
I only own Gameboy Color (still working, after almost 20 years!) and Gamecube (would work had the laser not been broken. I need to find a way for it to read games from connected hard drive).
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register