Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Namoh
20 posts!
This is an achievement for me so say congratulations :P
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
Congrats, that's awesome. Keep up the good work.
Please consider making milestone threads when you reach 500 or 1000, 20 isn't even close to be a milestone.
Anyways, congrats.
[Image: opligitorygmailcom.gif]
(01-06-2016, 02:09 AM)◬ Førgøtten ◬ Wrote: Please consider making milestone threads when you reach 500 or 1000, 20 isn't even close to be a milestone.
Anyways, congrats.

It's all relative. 20 posts could be considered a milestone when looking at the size of the community right now. When the community grows bigger and 20 posts is something you can do in one minute then we can talk about what is a milestone and what isn't. Ofcourse, I won't post another milestone until I reach such numbers but considereing, 20 posts was okey.
Congrat! :P

One day i will post my milestone achievement here too. My first target is 100 post :D
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register