Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Namoh
Site & Forum Management Services
Hello,

I have knowledge in site and forum management and I want to use the knowledge and skills I have accumulated over the years working as a web developer to help you better your website and the services that you provide.

Setup Software & Websites On Your Host

I will install the software you have chosen and make sure that everything is running properly. I will create the required databases, appropriate e-mail adresses and password protect important files and directories that should not be accessed by anyone but you.

Optimize Your Website

I will optimize your website by doing the following things:
  • Minimize HTTP Requests

• Reduce Server Response Time

• Enable Compression

• Enable Browser Caching

• Minify Resources

• Optimize Images

• Minimize Redirects

• Optimize Website Code If Required
These steps will make your website perform better. The speed of the website will increase which results in more visitors and faster interactions.

Choosing A Host

Most of the time when you are starting an online activity you need a host. The host is what enables you to make your website visible online. Most of the time you are not sure what kind of host you need to run your website. Hosts often offer the same things but at different prices. I will help you identify the best host that meets the requirements of your website. I will also compare and carefully research what each host offers and how good their services are. This includes me locating hosts that I narrow down through phone calls and interactions with the host I have in mind.

Finding A Domain

This can be one of the hardest task that you will encounter. Most TLDs (Top Level Domains) are already purchased or parked and some go for high prices. I will, with your assistance find the perfect TLD for you and your website. In this process I will also locate the best domain seller that either provide the best prices or the best services.

SEO and Advertisement

In order for your website to gain traffic you need to optimize your website for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). I will help you setup your metas and register your site with Search Engine Optimization Tools such as Google and Bing. I will also help you with advertising techniques required for you to quickly gain more traffic.

Social Networking

I will setup Social Networking accounts for your website and make sure that they are all linked properly and that they, through correct setup generate traffic to your website.

Web Design & Web Development

I know the importance of having a design that reflects your online endeavours. I will design and code a unique website that is made specifically for you. The code and design will be optimized to function perfectly. If you wish to see some of my work please visit eDesignify,

Graphic Design

This service is required for anyone that wishes to launch a website, regardless of content. You need something that identifies you and your brand. I will design logos, banners, covers, business cards, brochure and whatever else you might need to ensure that your brand is recognizable.

Miscellaneous

If you require any other services, please feel free to contact me.

Note

As an act of goodwill I will provide easier services for free. I'm doing this to gain your trust since most of the services I offer require that I have access to your files.

Contact Information

E-Mail: [email protected]
YIM: edesignify

Thank you.
Support! Wish you luck with your service man!
https://www.G2G.com - The best C2C platform for gamer to buy and sell virtual assets / goods!
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register