Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

turtwiggle
Favorite Nintendo Gamecube Game
What is your favorite Nintendo Gamecube Game? Mario Cart Double Dash is defiantly my top pick. It was a childhood staple for my siblings and I, and I still pick it up to play it with friends as an adult. What's your favorite gamecube game?  :D
Tough one, there were many games I loved on the GameCube. At the top of my head, some of my favorites were Bloody Roar: Primal Fury, Smash Bros. Melee, the Resident Evil games, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Star Fox Adventures, etc...
I missed out on many others, as well. Never got to play Eternal Darkness.
Resident Evil 4.

I watched my brother play it everyday, and when I finally became old enough to play it, I had a joyous time indeed. Not to mention how awesome Leon was in that game.

Then there's also Metroid Prime and Super Smash Bros. Melee, the greatest Nintendo games of all time in my opinion. Still liked Resident Evil 4 a bit more though.
I never had a Gamecube, but I believe that Super Smash Bros. would've been my favorite :)
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
For me, it would have to be....
  • Mario Kart : Double Dash
  • Harry Potter : Quidditch World Cup
  • Luigi's Mansion

I had several games for the GameCube but those are the games that I enjoyed the most.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register