Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Gemini69
Leaders and Followers
Everyone wants to believe they're a leader, but are you really a leader? Sorry about getting philosophical. It's how I am. Not a lot of people these days ponder like I do. I think it's good for the brain. Pretty much anything is, but concentrating is the best. Any who, I hate trends. Maybe it's because of my short attention span and my hatred of repetition. I'm a leader because of this even if no one follows me. At least I think so. Well, I'm an overall leader. Ton of gray areas within following and leading. I have my own style of clothing that I like to wear (colors and all), but I'm curious about what the majority is into.
I'm an angel. Angel
I'm a leader, but not in the style kind of way. I don't mind confrontation, and I will always stand up for what is right, no matter who I am against. I think it's more of the fight I have that makes me a leader over a follower. There's definitely gray areas, I agree there. You can't be a leader all the time. But as long as you're a leader when it counts, you're a leader by definition.
I'm sort of a leader, but I don't like everyone to follow me. I'm sort of like that lone-wolf type of guy. But I will help if needed.
[Image: QDcxlgI.png?1]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register