Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Daddy
Hello World!
Hello Folks!
My name's Craig,

I was a member on NightForums, very rarely posted though due to I was busy constantly working with limited internet connection when I wasn't. :(
Now that the Holiday's have approached I've got 2 glorious months off, and so decided to visit my home and came to find we've merged to ForumAuthority..

You won't know me, but I don't bite.. :)
I'm hoping to become fairly active around here and probably purchase an upgrade once my Paycheck arrives. :0
Hey there! Welcom to the site. I hope you do enjoy it here. Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance when needed. May I ask were you a previously upgraded member on NF?
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(01-03-2017, 06:51 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Hey there! Welcom to the site. I hope you do enjoy it here. Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance when needed. May I ask were you a previously upgraded member on NF?

Thanks for the welcome!

Not too sure, Joined quite a few forums that closed/merged, I know I was an upgraded member on one, can't tell you if I was on NF or not, lol.
Not too worry. Upgrades are being revamped and will include lots of extras. Pricing is also very reasonable.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Daddy was upgraded on NF. I don't if he was suporter though.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register