Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Astro
Threads Removed?
Some of my threads got deleted? Bhop script download and csgo accounts for sale I give people the csgo cd key for cheaper? How the hell is it hacking, illegal or nulled. The script is just a macro that binds the space bar to hold down. and the accounts are 100% real and legal to sell. I've been on this forum because of a merge and I'm already hating this staff.
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
If people bother to read the long list called terms of services for games you will be fully aware account sharing account selling is not allowed. We do Not allow  hacking in any form or shape posted on our forum neither.  Plus the game  has a price if you want to play it.

Bhop script

falls under hacking  which again breaks our rules.
(01-04-2017, 08:21 PM)ArcticWolf Wrote: If people bother to read the long list called terms of services for games you will be fully aware account sharing account selling is not allowed. We do Not allow  hacking in any form or shape posted on our forum neither.  Plus the game  has a price if you want to play it.

Bhop script

If you're going to word it like that then yes it will appear it is 'hacking', kidding. You didn't provide a reason as to why it's considered hacking, only stating the title of the script. However all it is doing is creating a macro, which can be done on various gaming keyboards by default, to spam a spacebar button. It is not hacking, a bit annoying yes, but it is just creating a means for people without gaming keyboards and the ability to create macros on their keyboard the same functionality. The accounts, I can understand that. The BHop script doesn't seem just.
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
Apologies for any inconvenience this may caused. We have just merged and we're working tirelessly to ensure all posts are standard towards the rules upon doing so we might accidentally delete ones that may appear to be violating terms and service however contents tell a different story.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Contents don't tell a different story because it's a spacebar macro lmfao... and for the account selling, I'm selling CD KEYS WHICH FOR CHEAPER THAT PEOPLE CAN MAKE FOR THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS

(01-04-2017, 08:21 PM)ArcticWolf Wrote: If people bother to read the long list called terms of services for games you will be fully aware account sharing account selling is not allowed. We do Not allow  hacking in any form or shape posted on our forum neither.  Plus the game  has a price if you want to play it.

Bhop script

No, once again. You're wrong. It's a macro wtf?
[Image: 4OSgUXa.png]
Allow me to weigh in here.
I have taken your concerns on board and will discuss these with the staff. At the moment, your threads were deleted due to our policy of "unfair advantage" in the game. (And we have already agreed that this needs to be cleared up, so we're working on that, rest assured).

Further to your accounts, I believe that this may have been a case of misunderstanding, possibly due to the wording of the thread title. Might I ask that you PM me a cop of the thread contents if you at all happen to have it? I will review this and confirm with the staff for you.

I apologise for the inconvenience, I have been extremely ill of late and as such been unable to oversee as much as I would have liked. However, I don't appreciate the "already hating this staff" - Understandably, you are annoyed, but we ask that you please bare with us whilst we iron out the kinks of the merge. Rest assured that our staff team are actively discussing cases behind the scenes. 

I hope that this will aid your situation.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register