Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Ant
FC Pro - Pre-Build (Exclusive)
Hola ForumAuthority!
I am very happy to announce that I will be letting user's trial out our new product "FC Pro". Here's an explanation:

What is it?
FC Pro is an application designed to corrupt files and then overwrite then and once again... Corrupt them. You may ask why, well there's many uses for this. Just finished with a document that you don't EVER want anyone to see? Well just use FC Pro to f*ck the file up and then delete it. The file will no longer be readable, by any means!

What types of files does it support?
Short story: Most known extensions
Details: At the moment we know that it's effective for the following files: .txt , docx , .ppt, .exe , .mp3 , .mp4 , .avi , .jpeg , .png & Much more! 

Turn this:
[Image: 99d3261e1d78b8867b75467eb167c15b.png]
Into this: 
[Image: 403539d4f683c89cd16af5a33edac745.png]

You may be wondering, why has the file size increased? Well as said earlier - the file is corrupted then overwritten with garbage (to ensure its fully... f*cked) and then corrupted again. Although the garbage is also corrupt its still there and has a file size...

What the app currently looks like:

[Image: 397742c5c8d6903110cbfcef07692e8c.png]

[Image: 30e433e3bc20ad8896b5760c5c01b3a5.png]

Whats included?
[Image: efba2518f96798c42502e7881d81d3f8.png]

If you would like to receive a version of this application then please let me know by replying to this thread. I will personally PM the download link to you (along side a virus scan). If anyone is willing to offer feedback and any bugs they can find, then please let me know personally! 
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register