Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Daddy
NodeFlag | Unlimited Web Hosting
Hello,
Daddy here..

NodeFlag was established in January 2017, Our mission is to provide high quality hosting and support at affordable pricing. As we kickstart 2017, Our company aims to expand and grow bigger everyday which is the key of our success.

we’re the new kids on the block – however, the people behind our business have come from a wide variety of web hosting backgrounds – and we’re now here to serve you with simple, premium web hosting solutions, without the premium price-tag. NodeFlag is ran as a not-for-profit project, our hosting plan is available to everyone regardless of age, sex, location.

To celebrate our launch, we're dishing out our web hosting plan for free and doesn't expire unless you cancel the service with us. This will be expiring next week when regular pricing comes into force.

* Valid First/Last name required.
* Read our terms & conditions on the website.

TrentHost
TrentDaddy
NodeDaddy
now NodeFlag? 

Well, I don't know if all of those are your companies, but it's a bit odd.

I just signed up and the package is pending. I'll update with my experience with this service when it's done.
[Image: fyuAgEq.jpg]
(01-08-2017, 12:51 AM)Silence Wrote: TrentHost
TrentDaddy
NodeDaddy
now NodeFlag? 

Well, I don't know if all of those are your companies, but it's a bit odd.

I just signed up and the package is pending. I'll update with my experience with this service when it's done.

No they won't all mine, I was support on two of them, The one I owned had since been sold for a small undisclosed fee due to work comitments in summer, Now I have enough time to focus on the project I've started it up again under NodeFlag with a small team of experts. :-)
Okay, well still. Just my opinion, but switching through so many hosting companies doesn't seem good. However I'll post what I see as good as well as bad. Some are just personal opinions, however this isn't even in regards to speed yet as I haven't setup anything yet. I'll post as I find things.

[+] Authorized to use WHMCS Hosting Software.
[Image: qekzxm.png]

[+] Not using a valid SSL Certificate. 
[Image: vwwkuq.png]

[+] Using a FIFTH level domain name for the nameservers.
[Image: fxiefn.png]

[+] Inability to use SSL Certificates. 
[Image: fbfmho.png]

[+] Lying to potential clients.
[Image: cdkzlf.png]
This is a decent free host, emphasis on the decent. As it is now, since I didn't pay anything, I can't really complain about the quality. However I constantly have to hard refresh my browser to notice any changes made to my site, despite my Cloudflare settings being set to reflect instantly. Due to that I can't even access my site currently, as I made a typo in the .htaccess and it's now redirected to another site.

If this were to be a premium/paid host. I would not recommend it. Although, my earlier complaint regarding the SSL Certificates for the user's site is working now. Don't know what happened but I can access it via HTTPS now.
so now that I've made a domain i have this forever free until I cancel this service?
(01-09-2017, 05:34 AM)Donald Trump Wrote: so now that I've made a domain i have this forever free until I cancel this service?

We only provide the hosting free, the domain needs to be registered by you.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register