Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Rick
[Partner ship] Forum Developer (A lot of potential for money)
Hey guys, so I won't be spoiling to much, but I am looking for someone who has a lot of experience in setting up, maintaining forums and everything in between. 

What I offer is the expertise within this game and it's market as I currently have over 700H in the game, and have made loads of sales/trades within the game with many many people, and there are A LOT of money within this market)

The idea is, a forum with the normal, "statuses" You can purchase, to be deemed more trust worthy, rep system. All that, but it's MAINLY gonna be a Marketing forum, for a particular game, in which the market value of that game is growing VERY fast, and the demand for a place to trade without being scammed or deal with time wasters.. Is BIG. 

(There is also VERY little competition) 

I don't want to get to into and give away my ideas. But to sum a few key points up.

1) Not a lot of competition
2) Covers many platforms
3) Market is still growing -Good to get in early-
4) good chance to earn money
5) You only need to invest your time
6) I see this forum as not just a place where people to 1 on 1 trading, but people run their trading business there. (Which can be used to make us money, they pay to stay on the top for a week, etc)
7) I've got heaps and heaps of ideas to expand this and make it new and unique, and I have the capital to invest to make that happen

And if you still aren't convinced, look at this way.
You invest $0, all you invest is your time, and you have a chance to earn a lot of money if this takes off (Which I will work my **** off to achieve) I will cover ALL the costs, and in return we will negotiate and come up with a fair split of the earnings, the reason I don't want to just pay someone $200 for a forum and then never see them again is because I am looking for a long term partner, not just a site developer. 
(But if you really REALLY just want a one off payment, contact me as well but ideally I'm looking for a partner)

And if there is anything you are iffy about, or wondering about just contact me and ask, I can only fit so much information here until it becomes an unreadable wall of text, and will have a much easier time talking about the pros and cons over voice.

My only requirements are, someone who has time to dedicate on a almost daily basis, and can keep ACTIVE contact. Not having to wait 3 days for a reply, I want to partner up with someone I like, so if this sounds interesting to you just send me a PM with proof of previous work, and then we'll talk for a bit, because well it's gonna be a partnership, we need to know each other.
Rick, check your PM's.
[Image: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIOAAAAJDYyZTA3N2M4LWRkYjkt...YjYyOQ.jpg]
Coding is the language of the future.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register