Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Your favourite instant Messenger?
What do you prefer to use for your most-loved instant messenger? I'm loving Google Hangouts so much now, it's my most favourite, because it's instant, fast, and clean and slick, but a very modest one.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
ironically i gave up hangouts just yesterday. was using it off and on..but i dont have interest in chats. unlike 8 years ago when i used to use YIM, yahoo messenger
(05-26-2017, 04:19 PM)Oculus epsilon Wrote: ironically i gave up hangouts just yesterday. was using it off and on..but i dont have interest in chats. unlike 8 years ago when i used to use YIM, yahoo messenger

Why not?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Slack is so far the best and most recommended one I use. Whether it be a nerd group for Dungeons & Dragons, a team collaborating on a project or simply a hangout, I think it really brings the communication together. I haven't been on Skype as much since I first tried Slack.
<br>
snapchat and whatsapp (most consider them social media apps, but if a message gets across instantly, then it fits)
I use Whatsapp most but I don't know if it counts as IM since it's an app. Other than that I use Facebook's IM most, followed by Google's hangouts. I don't know if they are the best ones out there but my friends and family use them so I'm kind of forced to do the same :D
whatsapp i my favorite.
Not exactly a messenger app but I love instagram and tinder. No online status and even no seen mark on Tinder lol.
(04-14-2017, 10:17 PM)Naiwen Wrote: What do you prefer to use for your most-loved instant messenger? I'm loving Google Hangouts so much now, it's my most favourite, because it's instant, fast, and clean and slick, but a very modest one.

Whatsapp and hike are best messenger apps.
My favourite would most likely be Snapchat, however, an alternative is Whatsapp.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register