Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Are Youtube comments a mess or Am I missing something?
I like to comment at videos, but when I get replies, its a pain to look for the replies, I have to look up all the comments to find it.

Am I missing something or it is that way at all?
I agree in all honesty, it is quite a hassle to navigate through the comments on YouTube, It's why I don't really comment on videos, plus the hate some people publish is insane.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
YouTube commenters just want to watch the world burn.
(05-08-2017, 06:43 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I agree in all honesty, it is quite a hassle to navigate through the comments on YouTube, It's why I don't really comment on videos, plus the hate some people publish is insane.

I am also about to stop commenting, great deal of people are just looking for a single defect forgetting the rest and make wars over stupid matters and in many cases has nothing to do with the video itself. I think they express them self there all what they can't at forums and blogs lol...
(05-09-2017, 04:10 AM)Mike30 Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 06:43 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: I agree in all honesty, it is quite a hassle to navigate through the comments on YouTube, It's why I don't really comment on videos, plus the hate some people publish is insane.

I am also about to stop commenting, great deal of people are just looking for a single defect forgetting the rest and make wars over stupid matters and in many cases has nothing to do with the video itself. I think they express them self there all what they can't at forums and blogs lol...

I agree the YouTube commenters just seem to be a lot more immature as well, they can also be extremely racist and harmful to individuals verbally.
(05-11-2017, 10:05 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: they can also be extremely racist and harmful to individuals verbally.

Yeah! Really really bad. When you read looks like they are ready to kill.
(05-12-2017, 01:35 AM)Mike30 Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 10:05 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: they can also be extremely racist and harmful to individuals verbally.

Yeah! Really really bad. When you read looks like they are ready to kill.

In all honesty I've never really understood why they must have some sort of sympathy for the people they could possibly be hurting with their vulgar, racist, offensive words.
I was listening some music yesterday and noticed a "Live Chat" I don't see it on every video, but there were so many people in the chat that it was unreadable. Is that live chat something new they are implementing?
love youtube, hate scrolling the comments. i joined many years ago, but only give thumbs rating, no comments.
Love reading their comments and replies to mine. I like that it's very interactive.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register