Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Body-wise, how fit are you?
I'm perfectly in shape right now, and perfectly proportional, which is great. I was a little overweight, but I lost all that way by exercising more and eating less.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Unfortunately, I have problems with my thyroids and metabolism, it stops me from gaining weight, quite drastically. I'm not massively underweight, but I can certainly benefit from gaining some.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I am a army men, i am completely  fit. I don't like gaining weights.
Better Than Before :D 
I'm not the most active haha. I'm on the chubbier fat side. I do want to lose the weight but I've learnt to accept myself right now.  And I've also learnt that the people who truly care about you don't mind how you look.
I used to work out quite a lot, so I still got a bit of muscle foundation from that. But, the past couple of months the workouts have become less frequent, and time spent on snacking har increased. I am not overweight, but I could probably lose a couple of pounds.
I guess as alittle update I've gained some weight, however, still suffering with the thyroid problems.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register