Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

How to stay calm during Interviews?
And I mean job interviews. I was too nervous this afternoon and I didn't get it, but I'm going to get another one soon. So, any tips on how to remain calm during job interviews at all time?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Know your content (the role, the company, why do you want to be part of their company). 
Stay poised in a comfortable manner which will not only calm you down but exude confidence which employers look for. 
Deep breaths throughout.
Speak clear and concise, again it will help you calm your nerves and impress employers.

And note that employers know that potential candidates are always nervous so a little bit of nerves if healthy.
I get nervous as well, it's rather common to be especially for interviews, as I am too still learning, my best advice would be to pretend to be confident, no matter how hard it is or if you are rather shy, force yourself to seem outgoing and willing, It really helps when you feel comfortable and you are acting like you want too.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(05-18-2017, 11:12 AM)marshmallow Wrote: Know your content (the role, the company, why do you want to be part of their company). 
Stay poised in a comfortable manner which will not only calm you down but exude confidence which employers look for. 
Deep breaths throughout.
Speak clear and concise, again it will help you calm your nerves and impress employers.

And note that employers know that potential candidates are always nervous so a little bit of nerves if healthy.

I was fixing to say the same thing.  Going into the interview with the proper knowledge will help you.  Just take a deep breath to help keep you calm and you'll be fine.
I haven't had a job interview in many years, but I recall being calm (or at least faking it) to make a good impression. :D
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
It's difficult to stay calm especially during an interview because of how important it is. I think the best thing to do is to just imagine that they are naked I guess. Should help...maybe. lol
(12-01-2017, 09:02 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: It's difficult to stay calm especially during an interview because of how important it is. I think the best thing to do is to just imagine that they are naked I guess. Should help...maybe. lol

haha What if a hot girl is doing the interview with you?
The Syndicate Lounge ~ https://thesyndicatelounge.com | General Lounge and Mental Health Support
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register