Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

JennyorAlice
"IT"
A couple of weeks ago, a movie was released in theaters based on one of Stephen King's novels by the same name.  I just found out today that the movie that came out a couple of weeks ago is the first installment in a two movie series.  They plan to start filming the second part some time next year. 

Have you watched the movie yet?  Do you plan on seeing the movie at some point?  

[Image: It_%282017%29_poster.jpg]
I really enjoyed this movie, in my opinion, it was fantastic and even though I haven't seen the original it does paint a great picture of the movie and of course the novels. I can't wait for chapter 2 to be released.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Me and my girl watched this shit, it was pretty dope tbh. I enjoyed it as opposed to all the blood/gore that passes for "horror" these days.
I haven't watched this movie yet.  I also haven't seen the original either.  I just recently began reading the novel.  It will probably take me some time to get through it because it's almost 1500 pages long.  I think that will easily be the longest book I've ever read, however, it will probably be worth the read knowing how good an author Stephen King is.  Anyway, I'll probably watch this movie when I've finished with the novel.  I may have to rent this movie or purchase the dvd/blu-ray because it will probably not be in theaters anymore by the time that I finish the novel.
I haven't watched it yet but I really wanted to watch it because the trailer made it look great. Might have to wait until next year though, just feels weird watching a horror film right now with Christmas coming up
(11-18-2017, 01:31 PM)kingcool52 Wrote: I haven't watched it yet but I really wanted to watch it because the trailer made it look great. Might have to wait until next year though, just feels weird watching a horror film right now with Christmas coming up

Now that you mention it, it would feel weird.  I may try to watch it the next time I take some of my vacation, which will be after the first of the year anyway.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register