Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What's bothering you right now?
Is something the matter? Is something on your mind that's bothering you? Maybe something was on your mind and you'd like to talk about it. Well, this is the thread for it. Go for it, vent to your heart's content. Something about my personal health was bothering me, but everything's fine now, so I feel relieved.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
I'm quite bothered about the fact that I have work tomorrow and that even though I get 8 hours sleep, I still feel awful in the morning.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Government is ruining my country
Better Than Before :D 
For once, nothing and nobody bothered me today.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
(10-05-2017, 06:10 PM)Naiwen Wrote: For once, nothing and nobody bothered me today.

Same
To be honest my driving performance yesterday wasn't great.
(10-07-2017, 10:30 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote: To be honest my driving performance yesterday wasn't great.

It will improve soon :D  just remember me when you drive :P
As of right now, I don't have anything bothering me.  I was worried about Black Friday weekend and how busy I would be.  However, it's now coming to a close and I've survived.
My financial situation. It's not drastically bad however I do need to wait a week or so until it's stable.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register