Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

What do want right at this moment?
A steaming mug of hot chocolate and maybe like a billion pounds but for just now hot chocolate will do ..
I would like for Christmas to hurry up and get here.  Not because I'm going to get presents but I want to be able to give my hubby his presents that I got him and just see his reaction when he gets it.
Food! I am so hungry right now, I may go watch a movie and get something to eat.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I would love to have my Amazon parcel that I'm waiting for but unfortunately I don't
I would like to have some mexican food.  That sounds really good right about now.
I want to get some amazing sweet popcorn and a cup of tea.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(12-14-2017, 12:49 AM)JennyorAlice Wrote: I would like for Christmas to hurry up and get here.  Not because I'm going to get presents but I want to be able to give my hubby his presents that I got him and just see his reaction when he gets it.

Hmm... going to give him the presents while you're naked?

Youtube it!
Serpius
I'm Serpius and You're Not
Chicken Noodles
Better Than Before :D 
For my bus to get here quick. Freezing my toes off
I would like to not have to go to work today and just relax instead.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register