Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Aftermarket
What do you guys love doing in your free time?
Hey guys!  My name is Aftermarket, I've been apart of this forum for about 2 years now, surprisingly I haven't been closed or anything because I've been extremely inactive, but today, that changes.

What do you guys do in your free time?  Do you go on long drives, do you cook, go out on a walk, workout, etc..  

In my free time, I usually try to value my time with my family,  and try to do as much activities with them.  

Let me hear what you guys do!  Would love to hear your responses!
Hey, I remember you very well! I'm glad to hear you are about to become more active, that is fantastic news! If you know anyone who might be interested in joining the community, please do let them know. :)

There's quite alot of activities I do, I have starting created Scream replica masks, YouTube design work, Soldering consoles, collecting and some other bits and bobs.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Graphic design, forums, walking... 
There's a lot that I like to do! :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
I do alot of gaming now to be honest, unfortunately work takes most my time away.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I love cooking and watching films, one after the other, lol.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register