Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Sir Twisted
Favourite Rock Band?
Just a fun, open for engagement topic regarding music and more specifically rock bands. What would be everyone's favourite?

I would say my all time favourite is Green Day, however, I am also really into Weezer.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
I do like green day, I also like sum 41, blink 182 and good Charlotte
My favorite rock bands are Korn and Slipknot. Though there are some other good screamo bands I like such as Killswitch Engage and another good rock band is Breaking Benjamin. Breaking Benjamin's album "Ember" is actually a really good one. I listened and watched the music videos for all of it and it's really an interesting listen. You should give it a listen.
(04-18-2020, 07:21 PM)TopSilver Wrote: My favorite rock bands are Korn and Slipknot. Though there are some other good screamo bands I like such as Killswitch Engage and another good rock band is Breaking Benjamin. Breaking Benjamin's album "Ember" is actually a really good one. I listened and watched the music videos for all of it and it's really an interesting listen. You should give it a listen.

Breaking Benjamin is a really good band, I quite like their song that was also featured in Halo 2 called, blow me away.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sir Twisted's post:
   TopSilver
(04-19-2020, 09:47 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote:
(04-18-2020, 07:21 PM)TopSilver Wrote: My favorite rock bands are Korn and Slipknot. Though there are some other good screamo bands I like such as Killswitch Engage and another good rock band is Breaking Benjamin. Breaking Benjamin's album "Ember" is actually a really good one. I listened and watched the music videos for all of it and it's really an interesting listen. You should give it a listen.

Breaking Benjamin is a really good band, I quite like their song that was also featured in Halo 2 called, blow me away.

I didn't know you liked them. Give their album Ember a chance. It's a really good album. I think you would like it a lot unless you've heard it already. Never knew they were featured in Halo 2 though. Guess I learn something new.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TopSilver's post:
   Sir Twisted
(04-20-2020, 10:59 PM)TopSilver Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 09:47 AM)Sir Twisted Wrote:

I didn't know you liked them. Give their album Ember a chance. It's a really good album. I think you would like it a lot unless you've heard it already. Never knew they were featured in Halo 2 though. Guess I learn something new.

They are indeed. Give this one a listen. 

Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register