Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Poll: Please vote for you favourite Host
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mybb
33.33%
1 33.33%
Xfenro
0%
0 0%
Vbulltein
33.33%
1 33.33%
Phbb
0%
0 0%
Proboards
0%
0 0%
Jcink
0%
0 0%
Zeta/zifboards
0%
0 0%
IPB
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wes
Vote for you favourite forum software
Hey FA,

I know there are many of you who love forum software, especially vbulltein or xfenro but I have started this thread to know you favourite above I will like you vote for your favourites.

Poll's close on Wednesday 23rd of December.
My favourite as of the moment is mybb as it is the software that I am most experienced with, but my second favourite would be xenforo. 
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Why isn't  IPB On this list? It is one of the most popular/well-known Paid software alongside Xenforo and Vbulletin.
It has now been added.
Vbulletin is far too outdated and isnt diverse enough for my eeds anymore.

IPBoards I like, but their 4.x updates needed a lot more before they released it, so I say this needs a lot more maturity.

PHPBB3 is very good, and if you're willing to get dirty, has a large extensible code structure that allows a lot of modding and editting.

MyBB I like, but it takes a lot of editting for me to personally be happy with it.

Xenforo is a big like of mine, perfect SEO out of the box, and excellent features in a professional user interface.

ProBoards and ZetaBoards are both big no-no's for me.

I suppose it depends on what I would use the forum for, but I would generally be looking at software (from this list at least) such as Ipboards, Xenforo or PhPBB3, maybe MyBB if I need something quick and easy to maintain ;)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register