Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Naiwen
Your ideal World?
My ideal world would be one without wars, poverty or starvation. I'm also praying for that for everyone on Earth. So a peaceful and harmonious world for us all.
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Likewise a world will total freedom of speech, where there are (at least) far fewer wars, and less poverty and starvation. A world with less crime and physical, emotional and psychological abuse as well.
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
A world where extreme poverty is eradicated, and that is geopolitically stable enough to eliminate all these useless wars. A world where the world leaders finally do solve the entire climate problem. A world where we judge individuals by their actions rather than their group affiliation. And where we take care of those who are worse off than ourselves.
I'd like a world where everyone is treated equally. Anyone can get awesome medical treatment if needed (though I prefer to think everyone would be healthy, I know it's unrealistic). There's no starvation, because everyone has access to food affordably. There's no more war, because people learned to accept their differences. Just things like that.
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register