Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Kaynil
Hullo
Hey everybody!
I am Kaynil, a friendly Zelda fan. I hope we get along nicely.  :D
I am Mexican so Spanish is my first language.
I like video games, writing stories drawing and painting.
I also enjoy forums.

A good friend of mine, and staff of the community, invited me to join the community.
Anyway, I am looking forward to have some fun, meet new people and possibly meet again with some old friends. 

So, How is it going?
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Welcome!

A fan of Zelda you say? Already got my attention. :P
<br>
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Hey kaynil, my friend, how are you?
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
Alright. Since according the rules you don't like strings of quotes I'll keep it brief.

Thanks Katos.
Sraf and Sir Twisted it seems we will get along really nicely. 
This is exciting.
 Hello Naiwen! Thanks for the invite. :D
(03-01-2016, 01:22 AM)Kaynil Wrote: Alright. Since according the rules you don't like strings of quotes I'll keep it brief.

Thanks Katos.
This is exciting.

Quotes are fine, it's nested quotes that get annoying (a quote inside a quote inside a quote). I wouldn't worry too much about the quotes though. :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
(03-01-2016, 01:22 AM)Kaynil Wrote: Alright. Since according the rules you don't like strings of quotes I'll keep it brief.

Thanks Katos.
This is exciting.

P.s if you wish, feel free to share your artwork any time Here :)
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register