Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register

Unrecognized
Introduction - Unrecognized
Hello everyone,

I'm going to introduce myself here as introducing is a quite normal thing to do if you are new somewhere.
A few of you may already know me but I still want to make sure I didn't left something out.

Personal
My real name is Dion Pool, I'm 19 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm currently following a study called DTP (Desktop Publishing) and I'm planning on doing graphic design next year.
I don't have a job right now, still looking for 1 bug there is not much work available..

Freetime
I love to watch tv-series and movies, I will tell you more about this later.
Next thing I like to do is listening to music, mostly rock n' roll, I will add a list about artist I'm listening too later.
I also love to build website, mostly in HTML and CSS only. I'm still learning PHP if I know most of PHP I want to learn Javascript.
Beside building website I like it to hang out with my friends, drinking couple beers and just having a good time.
I like to play video games, currently I'm only playing World of Warcraft on 2 private servers.
-- Firestorm Server on the Tournament realm.
-- Aegwynn on the Vale of Eternal Blossoms realm.

TV-Series & movies
I'm currently watching a couple TV-Series:
-- Jessica Jones.
-- The Walking Dead.
I used to match around 11 TV-Series but most of them aren't fun anymore.

Here are a few genres I like to watch regarding to movies:
-- Horror.
-- Action.
-- Drama.
-- Science Fiction.
-- Documentaries.

Music artists
This is a list of artists I'm listening to, most of them already died a long time ago but that doesn't say their music is boring or such..
-- Elvis Presley
-- Jimi Hendrix
-- Nirvana
-- Foo Fighters
-- AC/DC
-- Puddle of Mudd
-- Guns n' Roses (1985 - 1996)
-- The Rolling Stones

If anyone has anymore questions about me, what I can do or anything else, be my guest.
You can contact me on Skype, mail or a private message.

Kind regards,

Unrecognized.
[Image: TvyGt2Z.png]
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
Very nice introduction! very detailed! I'm quite similar to you I suppose, I love rock and metal music, I'm big into website building and designing, I love graphic design and art etc...Anywho welcome to Forum Authority! I hope you enjoy your time on the site. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a private message.

P.s as for the list thing, I'll get around to fixing that.
[Image: CeODU1G.gif]
(03-15-2016, 02:39 PM)Sir Twisted Wrote: Very nice introduction! very detailed! I'm quite similar to you I suppose, I love rock and metal music, I'm big into website building and designing, I love graphic design and art etc...Anywho welcome to Forum Authority! I hope you enjoy your time on the site. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a private message.

P.s as for the list thing, I'll get around to fixing that.

Thank you for the kind words, it's nice to see someone similar, who likes the same things as I do.
" Once I heard Rocks, all of a sudden I understood what life was about. " - Slash
HEYYYYY! Nice to see you around here buddy, glad you joined us :)
"I'm a gamer, not because I don't have a life... But because I choose to have many"
Welcome here! If you got any question, feel free to PM the Staff Team!
 [Image: Hello-Kitty-45-1.jpg]
<br>
Browsing as a guest
Hello! You are currently browsing this thread as a guest, If you would like to reply to this thread, please
or Register