Designated Survivor

Lord Saru

Junior
3 May 2020

I started my Netflix subscription only one month back. The first series I saw was Designated survivor and I fell in love with season one. It was filled with a wonderful story line, perfect cast, some stunning acts and a lot of good moments. As we passed to season 2, the story line started getting a little boring and it slipped from its original act and moved towards bioterrorism and things like that. At one point, I thought that it moved away from being POTUS to being CIA xD

In season 3, things took a turn. A lot of focus was on elections and presidential rallies and none that makes a hardcore s1 fan feel interested in the series. It did not touch on anything about American society and I felt that the President Kirkman I knew, fell short of all his values in s3.

Any DS fans here? What are your take on the series?

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

I saw Designated Survivor in its entirety a while back, and my conclusion is that it is a really fun show. It's not that good, and its filled with a lot of drama/thriller-cliches, but it's an easy and entertaining watch.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Haven't really seen the show yet, however from your recommendations and just from the back story, it seems like a really good show to get into

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.