Facebook vs Twitter?

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

Which is better in your opinion and why? IMO, both got their own uses and charm. I use both of them at the same time for different purposes anyway.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Personally this is a hard choice for me as I use Facebook for more video based content and Twitter for more promotional based content. If it came to me personally I would say Facebook, but I often use Twitter for the site.

Daddy

29 September 2016

A few years ago, I'd of said Facebook..
But lately, I've been using twitter alot more than usual.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

I'm a bigger fan of Twitter. I stopped using Facebook a couple years ago because I had more personal issues with people on it and how it worked. I can't really describe how I feel about it anymore, but I've recently learned there's a business side you can use to control pages, so I'm starting to use that a bit. The reach you can get on Facebook and the analytics are pretty good, I'll admit... But I still use Twitter mostly for social and work things alike.

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

Facebook seems to be what most people have been using. Twitter seems to be best for famous people as I said in a similar thread on my site. But Twitter could never be as popular as facebook though it's not terrible for reaching out to people on.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.