Fix your computer?

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

I'm a Mac user, and unfortunately I'm too afraid to loose my warranty (which happens the second I open something up) to fix it myself. Luckily, the past two-three repairs I've needed have been covered by the warranty, so I haven't paid a dime in years.

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

A lot of people are using something called Geek Squad in the store Best Buy. Personally I think it's a rip off only because it's incredibly expensive and you end up having to pay almost close to the amount it cost to buy a brand new computer. Personally if my computer goes bad I just buy a new one. Though I can see how this might be useful for people who may have spent 2k-$3,000 on a PC, however for my $500 Toshiba I basically just end up having to get a new one. They seem to last a lot longer then HP or Dell's. Toshibas seem to be the best computers to last the longest.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.