I hate Rap!

Naiwen

One and Only
25 July 2015

So, rape is the music genre I hate the most, once, I listened to Eminem with my friend, and couldn't stand all his cussing. For me, I guess it's mostly swearing yeah and hate speech? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding it. Hence why I find it so vulgar without any beauty or artistic sense.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

I have to agree with @marshmallow. Eminem I do like, however, there are varies rap artists I do not. Also to be honest I'm not a massive fan of the genre but I do like him and his music.

mixlikes

Junior
29 April 2020
USA

Hello Naiwen,

You are not right. Rap music sounds good when their is no vulgar words in it.

zoldos

4 December 2016
the South

As with all genres of music, each has good and bad artists. Personally, I like Ice Cube, Run DMC, Cypress Hill and a few others.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.