Ideas on investing?

Daddy

29 September 2016

It all depend's on what I'm investing into and if it has potential.
The last 2 projects I invested in decided to close up shop, 1 was a forum which lasted a good year, the other was a webhost my now ex-friend opened and closed a month from opening.

MaxBill

The Myth
29 June 2015
Behind you

Property is normally a good thing to start with. Why pay rent when you can pay a mortgage amiright
That is what I am planning to do soon. ;)

It all depend's on what I'm investing into and if it has potential.
The last 2 projects I invested in decided to close up shop, 1 was a forum which lasted a good year, the other was a webhost my now ex-friend opened and closed a month from opening.
Yes, Definitely. If I invested into android 10 years ago, I'll be rich by now. Richy Rich.

Technology will be the one that I will invest in first.

Daddy

29 September 2016

That is what I am planning to do soon. ;)

Yes, Definitely. If I invested into android 10 years ago, I'll be rich by now. Richy Rich.

Technology will be the one that I will invest in first.
Forget Android, the money belongs in the world of flying cars & time travel. Back to the future rich.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

I would chuck money into property, possibly even commercial property.

Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

Hm hard to say with this one, anything can ultimately be a hit or a miss. I would say property, maybe something with products if it hard an already good social media presence, something that had a good niche and strategy.

HungryEgo

21 May 2020
Canada

Hm hard to say with this one, anything can ultimately be a hit or a miss. I would say property, maybe something with products if it hard an already good social media presence, something that had a good niche and strategy.
You've just described every entrepreneurs dream lol

catgirl

Junior
29 May 2020
United States

If you're looking for a long term stable investment real-estate property is nice but it requires heavy upfront payments and can fail if you're not a skilled landlord as you rent it out to people. If you have considerably less funds tech is a good thing to invest into, unfortunately it's a high risk high reward investment. You could make lots of cash or lose your entire investment, you'll have to decide what works for you.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.