If you could change one thing.

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

Hehe that's a hard question. I think I would want to strenghten my ability to concentrate on stuff I don't really want to do. Studying is quite a challenge with my quite limited attention span.

GunsnRoses

On Fire
8 April 2020

I would say the ability to stop procrastination so much. I find myself not doing everything I should be.

Daddy

29 September 2016

Tough decision, there is so much I would change.. Probably my teeth, Since my dentist left me (she got up the duff) I've had ones who are painful, after the 3rd one I just gave up, only so much pain I can handle and they won't put me under.. Middle age and hardly top teeth, thank god the bottoms are all intact.

mixlikes

Junior +
29 April 2020
USA

I will change myself or you can say that I will change my ability to do work and get success in life.

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.