Magicians?

KiraGiles

Emerald
Emerald Upgrade
24 November 2019
Scotland

I was wondering what's everyone's thoughts on magicians. I quite like magic tricks and when done right, the illusions can be really interesting. I also really love the movie, Now you see me.

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

Yeah they say magicians are never supposed to reveal their tricks. Criss Angel isn't that bad but most of the stuff on TV appears fake to me. Of course none of it's real but what I mean is it seems like audiences are just pretending for some of the bigger stunts. I'd have to meet him in person before I had my view on whether or not he was that talented. Though regardless he's definitely one of the best magicians alive. Just hard to believe he could actually walk on water with an illusion without someone else noticing something odd going on.

Regardless many magicians do what they do just to put a smile on someones face. No matter how fake, you got to respect that.

GunsnRoses

On Fire
8 April 2020

I do like magic, I can appreciate the effort that goes into preforming a trick first time without fail, however, if you do fail, I can imagine would be embarrassing

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.