Sir Twisted

Twisted.
Staff member
Founder
Admin
Mod
10 June 2015
Scotland.

What are the movies that you have seen several times? the movies that you just keep coming back to. For myself It would have to be ones I really like or found rather entertaining, I usually watch the same movie at least once every year. It's often franchises, like Marvel and DC, or movies with sequels. It could also depend on the actors, I really enjoy movies with Adam Sandler, Russell Brand, Jim Carrey etc.

Tagobs

Community Team
Staff member
Mod
26 March 2020
Norway

The Big Lebowski! I watch it around four times a year, I just don't grow tired of it.

Juneberry

On Fire
18 April 2020
New Jersey

I'm a big fan of Miyazaki films, and have seen three of his works in particular several times. I also used to watch Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer every year around Christmas with my dad as a tradition for the holidays... And I've seen the Eden of the East movies a couple times, too.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

I always go back to the big blockbuster series films! Like Star Wars, lord of the rings, Harry Potter, pirates of the Caribbean etc

tdbnz

Junior
13 May 2020

Harry Potter , Back to the future

There is many others Just these are the ones that come to my mind at this time

TopSilver

Junior +
18 April 2020

I can see my dad watching the Godfather nonstop which is something he used to do. I was only a kid but it would get so annoying listening to the little VCR tape he would always watch. Personally I don't watch movies more than once much anymore. When I was a kid I probably watched the Lion King half a dozen times and Toy Story as well as other famous movies.

digital

Community Team Leader
Staff member
Team Leader
27 April 2020
Scotland

Star Wars series, lord of the rings, pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter are usually my go to films!

About Us

Forum Authority is a general discussion forum. We currently have a variety of categories to choose from, where you can participate in discussions. We also have many features such as a powerful credits & awards system, custom upgrades, plugins + more! Here you have the opportunity to meet new people, learn something new, find unique resources & tutorials, win contests & prizes, receive freebies and be given advice or help.